Sunday, September 12, 2010

What I expect to learn.

In this years Honors Biology course I look forward to learn about a variety of things. I expect to learn some of the same material as the end of last year, but with more detail. I hope we go more in depth with atoms and molecules and also I expect to learn about diseases, hormones and inheritence, organisms, and evolution. I think that web tools and blogging will help our learning experience because it gives us all opportunities to share information and debate about topics without being in the classroom. It also incoporates the computer, where a lot of us spend a great deal of our time. With the incorporation of a computer, it will encourage us to converse about the different topics in our science class, while enjoying ourselves at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. There will definitely be opportunity to learn about all that you mention above....I'm glad you're looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete